A memory game with a sensory twist!
Includes four different game modes from solo to competitive. The starter shape puzzles allow kids 3+ to put together 20 2-piece learning puzzles. The sensory matching game is a sensory mode that is all about touch. The shape memory game is shape sorting with a memory element. Finally competitive play allows up to 6 players to face-off in sensory matching. With durable wooden pieces, this game is designed to last. It’s a matching game that gives you the feels!
- Ages 3-6+, 1-6 Players
- 20 wooden shape pairs- 20 wooden tiles with cutouts and 20 wooden shapes that fit in them!
- 4 different ways to play ranging from solo to competitive.
- Game modes age up from 3-6+ years old so the game grows with your little ones.
- Tactile and sensory game modes give a unique twist on traditional matching and memory.
- Durable pieces that are designed to last.
- Helps teach attention, concentration, and focus in little ones.
- Matching games can nurture visual recognition skills.